How You Can Help
- Become a member of Mothers.
- Sponsor Mothers Justice Show.
- Stop and act as an observer when you spot suspicious police/citizen interaction. File a complaint if the police acted inappropriately..
- Volunteer to work, to take complaints or to assist with workshops.
- Schedule youth workshops or speakers from Mothers with groups to which you belong.
- Write letters in support of police accountability to public officials and newspapers.
- Take out a membership in Mothers or subscribe to our newsletter. Memberships are $25 per year.
- Donate money and/or supplies.
- Purchase $10 memberships for young people you know (our membership cards often improve interaction with the police)..