- Educate citizens to the code of conduct expected of officers.
- Establish a 24-hour telephone line to report acts of excessive force by police against our children.
- Offer support and assistance to families who file complaints with authorities.
- Set up a communication network among parents and community organizations.
- Establish codes of conduct for our children when in the presence of police and hold workshops to support children in modifying behavior.
- Establish an elected Citizen Review Board to eliminate the bias of police policing themselves.